28 May, 2008

I Got to See Sex and the City Last Night.

I got to see the sneak premier of Sex and the City last night in White Marsh. I wasn’t really caring one way or the other about this film but then I scored free tix from the B and then emailed my girlfriend that I got tix. There was no turning back from there. I may as well have brought home a new VW Eos convertible. She was giddy as, well, as every other girl there. When we got there we saw that the theater even had a red carpet that all the ladies could walk down and get their picture taken on (if they brought their camera). I brought my camera but if I was gonna snap photos of anorexic white bitches at White Marsh Town Center I would be there all night…every night.
I’m not gonna talk about the film because I don’t want to risk ending up in Guantanamo.
Before the film started there was a plain clothed drill sgt. barking orders at us from the front of the theater. He reminded us that we are the first people in MD to get to see this film (Oooohhhh) and that cell phone calls, recording devices, Bluetooth, smiles, wandering eyes, or anything else that could be detected from the governments secret Total Sensory Awareness system would not be tolerated and that we would be asked to leave the theater. WTF ever, just show the damn film.
Oh, but I did get to snap one pic in the end. I had to get a photo of the heaping trash can full of popcorn, soda and candy garbage that this theater full of fashionista toothpick gals were cramming into their hungry little bellies. Enjoy!


No comments: