06 May, 2008

Benefits of the Blind.

Happy Birthday to me again, it is still the day of thy.

I got off early today and was home by 3pm. Jumped in the shower because I took the morning off. I can take my birthday off from showering. It's not like I'm going to do any work today.

So back to living in the now.

It's 3pm and I jump in the shower (insert cute pizza delivery guy forum image here) in a nice bright bathroom. Taking a shower at 3pm always makes me feel like I just woke up prior. And any day when I wake up at 3pm is already a damn fine day!

Oh yea, it's also nice to take a shower with my contact lenses already in. How many times do I shower like that? About every time I shriek "Holy shit! How long has my shower been this damn ass filthy?!"

I swear! I'm blind as a bat in the morning. There could be baby snakes (they live in a hole hole, a holy hole) escaping into the drain and I wouldn't notice.

Thankfully today I saw no baby snakes.

Ugh...I hope I've forgotten about the filthy shower by tomorrow morning when I'm blind again.


Cheers.

I'd like to thank Frank Zappa for the Baby Snakes.

No comments: