07 November, 2011

Movember Day 7: Dear Gawd! It's Fuzzy

Well today started off on the right foot. I was waiting at the bus stop on Eastern and Dundalk Ave. and listening to the local eastbound Raven's fans heckling the westbound Steeler fans at the bus stop.  Lotta people have an extra pep in their step on the day after a win over the Steelers.  I'm sure a few folks in the Pitts have a case of the Mondays today.
But back to matters at hand.  It's Day 7 of Movember and this here brostache is taking shape.  The good the bad and the ugly is all coming together here.
The Good: Raising awareness of men's health issues and raising money to help fight prostate and testicular cancer.
The Bad: I now have to pucker my lips extra tight so that I don't scrape and stache on Opti's kisser.  She's making me smooch her delicately as to not scrape too much manliness on her.  She's still not diggin the whiskers.
The Ugly: Dude. I'm growing a mustache.  'Nuff said.

I know by the end of this I'll have a full Ron Burgundy rockin out right under my nose.










No comments: