26 April, 2008

Baltimore Green Week



I was at the resovoir in Druid Hill Park today for the kickoff of BGW. I have not been there before but was able to wear my BGW '07 shirt that I found at the Goodwill in Essex. Fashion score and timely. So I looked like I knew. Man, it was a nice day out. 80F and sunny. Lotsa people out and having fun. There were a lot of grassroots org's there and it looked like a decent eco-summitt on one of the nicest 1/4 miles walks in Baltimore on one of the nicest days of the year. Oh but don't ask me who any of those org's were. I haven't the slightest idea of Baltimore Green. But it looks like a good idea and will work with time. We need to get past the sales pitch phase.
But that's a discussion for a theorist.
Who else was there today? Was it not a damn ass nice day?!


Cheers.

No comments: