28 January, 2008

Over the Top

"The road only meets ya half-way. You gotta go fo' it"
-Sly Stallone- Over the Top.

This is probably my most favorite Movie to watch to goon Sly Stallone to. Not that I'm a big Stabone because I'm not. But it has been a favorite since college- 1996 to date myself (I would date myself too, I've got great taste).

Stallone is a truck driver trying to regain custody of his young son (that dark haired kid from Flght of the Navigator. The kid who cries in 1/2 of his movies).

But Stallone, known as Hawk, is also a professional arm wrassler who enters a arm wrasslin' tournament to win a brand new rig.

And for you wrasslin' fans, Terry Funk plays a body guard for cry baby's grandfather. Yea, the son cries in this one too. Prepare the tissue.

Listen for the soundtrack too. Heroes Wanted!!

Cheers
The Daily Breather

No comments: