27 October, 2011

Like OMG. I'm on Twitter! Now What?

I believe that I'm one of those people who, for my age and education, are the last ones to pick up on new technology.  Not only did I just dip my stinky big toe into the waters of the smart phone but just this morning I created one of those Tweeter accounts.  What?  Twitter?  Yea, that too.  So, I guess now I can twit little snippets of whatever I want.  What?  It's tweet?  Ugh.  This is why I don't take on new technology.  You will be proud of me though.  I just threw out about 25 lbs of old phone books last week.  Seems I just don't have a use for them anymore.  This here Internet and Google search thing pretty much has put phone books on the out.  What's that?  You haven't owned a phone book in years?  Hey shut up.  I'm new here.

No comments: