06 June, 2008

Sample Patron at WIne Source Today!

I just got an email from the Wine Source on Elm St. in Hampden. They have wine tastings every weekend but this Friday, that's today, they're sampling Patron Citronage. Yea!! Get on out there and get your free Patron samples. Really now. This blog sells itself. If you're in Hampden from 4-7 tonight get there and get your free swill on. And then go pick yourself up a nice Belgian White because there's really nothing better on a summer day. Oh wait. A nice farmhouse Saisson would be better. See you there
Cheers!

5 comments:

John said...

I love their beer tastings. However, I so rarely see liquor tastings that I assumed they didn't do them. I have to check my newsletter to see if the spirits are flyin' tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Don't worry. It was Patron orange liquere which was too syrupy and sweet. But they also had Pyrat rum that was pretty tastey and they had mohito with the rum which was a really really good mix. Yea, it was a cheap buz but it wasn't the Patron tequilla. Better luck next time, I guess. Agreed though, I usually try to make the beer samplings and they are mostly spot on.
Cheers

The Baltimore Babe said...

OOooooo, I am sorry to have missed that because I was in Hampden on Friday. We visited Shine Collective to check out their wares.

Unknown said...

You didn't miss much, really. Patron was so-so, the mojitos were really good though and I don't normally drink them. Did I actually spell them "mohito" in my blog? Shame on me. And I was sober too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.